ZK JSF custom Flash component - How to make the swf inside a jar file accessible to the user?

asked 2010-02-14 14:27:03 +0800

tiagogasp gravatar image tiagogasp
21 1

Hi,

I'm developing a ZK JSF Flash component. That component is packed in to a jar file along with it's resources (icons, swfs, etc). How do I fill the src url property when the swf file is inside a jar? The swf url should be a visible path to the user (e.g. http://application/resources/file.swf), and not just visible inside the jar file...

I had a similar problem with images, but managed to load the resource and pass an InputStream to AImage object, an then called setImageContent() method of a Toolbarbutton. Is that the best approach?

When resources are inside a jar file, is there a way to create an URL for them in tomcat? I suppose I could create a servlet that does that. Is there anything more practical?

Thanks,
Tiago.

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-02-17 01:40:16 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

Use ~. prefix.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-02-14 14:27:03 +0800

Seen: 419 times

Last updated: Feb 17 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting