latest 5.0.2 hates springMVC???

asked 2010-05-13 00:45:42 +0800

weserve gravatar image weserve
75 1 2

Hi, zk users

I joyfully download and installed the latest zk ver.5.0.2
and try to work with Spring MVC (web flow).

But a problem raised...

A zul page on web flow (i.e. http://localhost:8080/zk502/spring/main/top.zul) cannot be shown,
while error message emerged.

here are snippets of messages of the couses.

java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.zkoss.zk.ui.Execution.setAttribute(Ljava/lang/String;Ljava/lang/Object;)V
org.zkoss.spring.webflow.context.servlet.ZkFlowContextManager.setSelf(ZkFlowContextManager.java:55)
org.zkoss.spring.webflow.mvc.servlet.ZkFlowControllerListener.beforeProcessEvent(ZkFlowControllerListener.java:68)
org.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.EventInterceptors.beforeProcessEvent(EventInterceptors.java:147)
org.zkoss.zk.ui.util.Configuration.beforeProcessEvent(Configuration.java:2239)
org.zkoss.zk.ui.impl.DesktopImpl.beforeProcessEvent(DesktopImpl.java:974)

and

javax.servlet.ServletException:
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.InternalResourceView.renderMergedOutputModel(InternalResourceView.java:236)
org.zkoss.spring.web.servlet.view.ZkView.renderMergedOutputModel(ZkView.java:58)
org.springframework.web.servlet.view.AbstractView.render(AbstractView.java:257)
org.springframework.webflow.mvc.servlet.ServletMvcView.doRender(ServletMvcView.java:50)
org.springframework.webflow.mvc.view.AbstractMvcView.render(AbstractMvcView.java:165)
org.springframework.webflow.engine.ViewState.render(ViewState.java:245)

I found which tag caused and it was <grid/> because the page is available without this tag.
Of cause, all tag is available in a page without web flow (i.e. http://localhost:8080/zk502/page.zul) and
such a error never happen.

Why such a problem happens?
it's a kind of compatibility problem??

FIY:
zk version 5.0.2
spring web mvc 2.5.6
spring webflow 2.0.5
zkspring 1.1.0

regards,

weserve

delete flag offensive retag edit

2 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-05-13 04:18:20 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

ZK5 change the signature of Execution#setAttribute. However, the zkspring 1.1 is compiled with ZK3 and the binary code is not compatible any more. A way to handle this is to rewrite zkspring 1.1 and make it compatible to both ZK3 and ZK5.

You are welcome to post to ZK Spring issue tracking http://code.google.com/p/zkspring/issues/list so we can track this. Thanks.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-05-13 22:47:39 +0800

weserve gravatar image weserve
75 1 2

hi, henri

Thanks for your information.

I would update for the issue tracking.

weserve

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-05-13 00:45:42 +0800

Seen: 707 times

Last updated: May 13 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting