ZK + Spring. Problem with <zkspc:zk-config> tag

asked 2010-10-18 03:21:08 +0800

pbesi gravatar image pbesi

Hello.
I need to work with both ZK and Spring 3.0
I read that in the applicationContext.xml file example, there is a tag like <zkspc:zk-config>
My questions are:

1) Do I need to put this tag? Some examples have it, some others not! Why?
2) I get the following error. How can I solve It?

Thank you
Pbesi

Error creating bean with name 'zkTypePropertyEditor': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.ConversionNotSupportedException: Failed to convert property value of type 'java.util.HashMap' to required type 'java.util.Map' for property 'customEditors'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [java.lang.Class] to required type [java.lang.String] for property 'customEditors[class java.lang.Class]': no matching editors or conversion str

delete flag offensive retag edit

3 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-10-18 03:30:58 +0800

ashishd gravatar image ashishd flag of Taiwan
1972 6

updated 2010-10-18 03:32:33 +0800

Hi pbesi,
If you are using ZK specific scopes for your Spring beans then you use <zksp:zk-config/> otherwise not.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2010-10-18 04:58:54 +0800

ashishd gravatar image ashishd flag of Taiwan
1972 6

Hi pbesi,
I am not able to reproduce this particular problem. Can you upload some sample project somewhere that can reproduce this issue?

answered 2011-03-04 08:45:08 +0800

bigsexy gravatar image bigsexy

Have th same problem
2011-03-04 17:38:43.514::WARN: Nested in org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error creating bean with name 'zkTypePropertyEditor': Initialization of bean failed; nested exception is org.springframework.beans.ConversionNotSupportedException: Failed to convert property value of type 'java.util.HashMap' to required type 'java.util.Map' for property 'customEditors'; nested exception is java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [java.lang.Class] to required type [java.lang.String] for property 'customEditors[class java.lang.Class]': no matching editors or conversion strategy found:
java.lang.IllegalStateException: Cannot convert value of type [java.lang.Class] to required type [java.lang.String] for property 'customEditors[class java.lang.Class]': no matching editors or conversion strategy found
at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertIfNecessary(TypeConverterDelegate.java:291)
at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertToTypedMap(TypeConverterDelegate.java:666)
at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertIfNecessary(TypeConverterDelegate.java:238)
at org.springframework.beans.TypeConverterDelegate.convertIfNecessary(TypeConverterDelegate.java:155)
at org.springframework.beans.BeanWrapperImpl.convertForProperty(BeanWrapperImpl.java:461)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.convertForProperty(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1363)

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-10-18 03:21:08 +0800

Seen: 514 times

Last updated: Mar 04 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting