ZK + Spring Security + CDI -> no data from/to GUI

asked 2010-12-01 01:33:10 +0800

tlupi gravatar image tlupi

Hello,
I'm trying to modernize an existing application by the usage of CDI (Weld 1.0.1), that currently runs with ZK CE 5.0.4, Spring 3.0.2 under Tomcat 6.0.24. I read several tutorials including Getting started with ZK CDI and finally got object injection (playing with Log4J loggers) working. But when I try to

* get data from the GUI, e. g. the selection of a Listbox, I no longer get data.
* fill data into GUI objects, e. g. a Label or a Listbox, no data appears in the GUI.

So what's wrong? For the first step I added only the logger injection. Nothing else has changed.

A zul file containing the CDI changes starts like this:

<?variable-resolver class="org.zkoss.zkplus.cdi.DelegatingVariableResolver"?>
<window id="winInfo" title="Benutzerinformationen" apply="${infoController}">

The appropriate controller starts like this:

@Named
@SessionScoped
public class InfoController extends BaseController {
   // private static final Logger LOG = Logger.getLogger(InfoController.class);
   @Inject transient Logger LOG;

The BaseController class is derived from GenericForwardComposer. BTW the injection starts working when I added apply="${infoController} to the zul file.

Thanks in advance
Torsten

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to reply this discussion!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-12-01 01:33:10 +0800

Seen: 293 times

Last updated: Dec 01 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting