Problems launch JUnit test using maven and zkplus in eclipse and spring 3.0.x.RELEASE

asked 2010-12-14 03:25:47 +0800

jblasco gravatar image jblasco

I'am using artifact zkplus in Eclipse with maven. I import to my project dependency of zkplus version 5.0.5. Executing my WAR works correctly
but when i launch my JUnit test appears the next error.

org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanDefinitionStoreException: Unexpected exception parsing XML document from class path resource [facweb/configuracion/applicationContext-test.xml]; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.aop.config.AopNamespaceUtils.registerAutoProxyCreatorIfNecessary(Lorg/springframework/beans/factory/xml/ParserContext;Lorg/w3c/dom/Element;)V
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.springframework.aop.config.AopNamespaceUtils.registerAutoProxyCreatorIfNecessary(Lorg/springframework/beans/factory/xml/ParserContext;Lorg/w3c/dom/Element;)V
at org.springframework.transaction.config.AnnotationDrivenBeanDefinitionParser$AopAutoProxyConfigurer.configureAutoProxyCreator(AnnotationDrivenBeanDefinitionParser.java:106)
at org.springframework.transaction.config.AnnotationDrivenBeanDefinitionParser.parse(AnnotationDrivenBeanDefinitionParser.java:79)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.NamespaceHandlerSupport.parse(NamespaceHandlerSupport.java:69)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1114)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.parseCustomElement(BeanDefinitionParserDelegate.java:1104)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.parseBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:133)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.registerBeanDefinitions(DefaultBeanDefinitionDocumentReader.java:90)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.registerBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:458)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.doLoadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:353)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:303)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.xml.XmlBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(XmlBeanDefinitionReader.java:280)
at org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.loadBeanDefinitions(AbstractBeanDefinitionReader.java:131)

The problem is that pom.xml of zkplus has new dependency of old versions of spring framework. To work my test correctly i need to remove or add the next exclusions:

<dependency>
<groupId>org.zkoss.zk</groupId>
<artifactId>zkplus</artifactId>
<version>${org.zkoss.version}</version>
<exclusions>
<exclusion>
<groupId>org.springframework</groupId>
<artifactId>spring-core</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>spring-beans</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>spring-aop</artifactId>
</exclusion>

<exclusion>
<artifactId>spring-context</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>spring-web</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>spring-webmvc</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>spring-remoting</artifactId>
</exclusion>
<exclusion>
<artifactId>spring-jdbc</artifactId>
</exclusion>
</exclusions>
</dependency>

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2010-12-14 19:31:19 +0800

samchuang gravatar image samchuang
4084 4

updated 2010-12-14 19:33:46 +0800

Hi

this bug has fixed in freshly version, you can try it use freshly, until today, the freshly version is

<properties>
		<zk.version>5.0.6.FL.20101130</zk.version>
	</properties>

if you need to use 5.0.5 version, you have to set up exclusion by yourself

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2010-12-14 03:25:47 +0800

Seen: 376 times

Last updated: Dec 14 '10

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting