ZK Spring help

asked 2011-03-29 23:40:26 +0800

obrand69 gravatar image obrand69

Hi there,

I had created an application using the GenericForwardComposer class and everything worked fine.
I have switched to the new ZK SPring 3.0 GenericSpringComposer and enabled auto scanning to load the beans. Everything works great.
I have an issue I did not have in my first iteration (using GenericForwardComposer):

I am opening a zul file in a tab, my component gets loaded and data populated
I am closing the tab and reopening it, the page shows up but nothing gets initialized. I can see the doAfterCompose getting executed, however, data is not there... Another strange behavior is also on a button I have defined with the following hook:

@EventHandler("myUIButton.onClick")
public void refreshList(Event evt) throws InterruptedException {
}

It works fine the first time. But after closing the tab and reopening it, the method never gets invoked when I press the button.

Both of my Composers (launcher and page/tab) have the Scope of prototype. Have tried others but it does not help...

Any idea of what is going on here?

The launcher creates the tab using the following:

Executions.createComponents(zulFilePathName, tabpanel, null);

Olivier

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2011-03-30 00:04:22 +0800

obrand69 gravatar image obrand69

Ok. So creating a branch in Git and replacing GenericSpringComposer with GenericForwardComposer eliminates the bug! I am however still leaving auto scanning of beans.

So in effect the issue is really in GenericSpringComposer. If the author could take a look at this, that would be great!

Thanks

Olivier

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2011-03-29 23:40:26 +0800

Seen: 238 times

Last updated: Mar 30 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting