Common question people have regarding ZK + Spring Security!

asked 2011-12-08 16:10:54 +0800

juwian gravatar image juwian
96 1 3

I have some issues with ZK 5.0.6 + Spring Security for which I'd be very grateful for any input & answers.

From what I've seen from googling after answers for my issues other people using ZK together with Spring and its security module are struggling with them as well without really finding any good clear answers.

1) I've created a custom 404-page accessed under /index.zul?view=404. Now whenever I enter a non-existing URL such as /whateverabc the user is forwarded to the 404-page but ZK will also launch the modal login page, how do I turn this off?

2) how to you programmatically manage sign in & sign out of any given user without ZK launching the modal login window? I've managed to sign in and out users programmatically, but eventhough it kind of seem to work the modal window is still shown if not URL forward is done just after setting the necessary session state variables for Spring Security. There should be some clear cut way to programmatically sign in / out a user without ZK interfering with any login-modals popping up.

Thankful for any input & answers, I've been struggeling with these ones back and forth for many weeks now.. =/

delete flag offensive retag edit

1 Reply

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2011-12-09 01:09:23 +0800

henrichen gravatar image henrichen
3869 2
ZK Team

Are you using

1. "ZK" + "ZK Spring" + "Spring" ; or
2. "ZK" + "Spring"?

If 1. which version of "ZK Spring" are you using?
And if you can provide sample code that will replicate your issue, it would be even easier for the community to help you.

We need to be on the same ground to discuss the case.

link publish delete flag offensive edit
Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2011-12-08 16:10:54 +0800

Seen: 289 times

Last updated: Dec 09 '11

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting