Sessions.getCurrent() yields null when authenticating by means of spring security

asked 2008-11-29 18:11:00 +0800

cvarona gravatar image cvarona
554 1 6

updated 2008-11-29 18:28:39 +0800

Hi,

I've succeeded in integrating Spring Security into my zk web application (it was not very difficult for the smalltalks contain straightforward instructions) but to my dismay I find it's not possible to obtain an user session the usual way. I don't know whether this happens in a 'natural' way (being Spring sessions by no means java servlet HttpSessions) or it's just that no zk Session wrapper has been written for Spring sessions so far.

-----------------------------
(15 minutes ago)

Forget about it, I was just trying to gain access to the session within the 'loadUserByUsername' method of my own UserDetailsService implementation, and of course it's not until that methods returns the user details that the user is properly authenticated and a session can be created.

With kind regards

César Varona

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to reply this discussion!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2008-11-29 18:11:00 +0800

Seen: 252 times

Last updated: Nov 29 '08

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting