Zkoss JSP with weblogic portal

asked 2008-12-14 15:51:53 +0800

prasanthjames gravatar image prasanthjames

Hi,
Has anyone tried Zkoss JSP tags in a weblogic portal environment? I always get PageTag doesn't contain method specified error, even for a simple <z:page> entry. I have zuljsp and all other jars in web-inf/lib. Appreciate the help.

Thanks

delete flag offensive retag edit

5 Replies

Sort by ยป oldest newest

answered 2008-12-15 01:16:58 +0800

iantsai gravatar image iantsai
2755 1

Hmm, could you provide the stack trace of your problem?

And, please test zkJspDemo as another web App in your WebLogic to ensure the problem is not about incorrect configuration in Web App.

link publish delete flag offensive edit

answered 2008-12-15 01:20:18 +0800

dennis gravatar image dennis
3679 1 6
http://www.javaworld.com....

could you provide exception stack trace ? and the code you have.

answered 2008-12-15 21:45:28 +0800

Thanks for the replies. Well, there is no stack trace. The JSP won't even compile.

I have the following lines in my sample jsp.

<%@ taglib uri="netui-tags-template.tld" prefix="netui-template"%>
<%@ taglib uri="http://www.zkoss.org/jsp/zul" prefix="z"%>

<netui:html>
<head>
<title>Web Application Page</title>
</head>
<body>
<z:page>
</z:page>
</body>
</netui:html>

Copied all jars from demo lib to my apps lib. Made changes to web.xml to include ZUL listeners.

But the JSPs give me errors.

ERROR: index.jsp:13: Type org.zkoss.jsp.zul.PageTag contains no methods with this name.
ERROR: index.jsp:13: Type org.zkoss.jsp.zul.PageTag contains no methods with this name.
ERROR: index.jsp:13: The type of the operands of this assignment are not assignment-convertible.
ERROR: index.jsp:13: No match was found for method _releaseTags(org.zkoss.jsp.zul.PageTag) in type jsp_servlet.__index.
ERROR: 8 error(s), 0 warning(s).

Why is Z:page tag complaining that PageTag has no such method? I have zuljsp.jar in my web-inf/lib!!

answered 2008-12-15 22:50:51 +0800

I think i found out what it is..My JAVA_HOME points to a 1.4.X JDK. And i guess ZK JSP tags need 1.5 and above. Can someone confirm this please?

answered 2008-12-17 07:17:01 +0800

PeterKuo gravatar image PeterKuo
481 2

Yes, ZK JSP MUST use jre 1.5, because JSP spec 2.0 must use jre 1.5

Your reply
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2008-12-14 15:51:53 +0800

Seen: 266 times

Last updated: Dec 17 '08

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting