asked 2006-04-16 00:06:42 +0800

admin gravatar image admin
18691 1 10 130
ZK Team

Orignial message at:
https://sourceforge.net/forum/message.php?msg_id=3688652

By: java-ca1

Can anyone please help me with this:

in my POC I've defined a set of *.zul pages that implements a kind of "composite view" pattern, in this way I can have a nice side menu (tab based) and every time that the user selects an option I just replace the content of one of the pages in the desktop called "contentpage".
Everything worked fine until I tried to call JSPs and use custom tags on them.
For example, my problem arises when I try to use DisplayTag in JSPs that have been included in a ZUL page using the include command <include src="myjsp.jsp"/>

the first time that the JSP is loaded, when the page is created in "include"
is rendered, I get the results and DisplayTag is showing the right values for the first page, of course the returned collection has more elements thatn the displayed, therefore DisplayTag creates paging for handling it.
I noticed that the links within display tag have been replaced by :
href="/zkpoc/zkau?dtid=ggpr1&d-49653-p=1&uuid.0=_pc11&data.0=_pca1&a
mp;cmd.0=onSelect">First</a>/<a
href="/zkpoc/zkau?dtid=ggpr1&d-49653-p=1&uuid.0=_pc11&data.0=_pca1&a
mp;cmd.0=onSelect">Prev</a>]

which I think is right, the problem that I have, is that once I click the link, the zkau engine returns an XML file rather than displaying the content of the JSP.
Is like the zkau engine wrap everything around an XML file and returns it rather than rendering this content.

I have a document with screenshots and outputs if it helps at all.

How can I fix it?
Can anyone please give me some advice or some extra info of how can I approach it.

delete flag offensive retag edit
Be the first one to reply this discussion!
Please start posting your answer anonymously - your answer will be saved within the current session and published after you log in or create a new account. Please try to give a substantial answer, for discussions, please use comments and please do remember to vote (after you log in)!

[hide preview]

Question tools

Follow

RSS

Stats

Asked: 2006-04-16 00:06:42 +0800

Seen: 1,229 times

Last updated: Apr 16 '06

Support Options
  • Email Support
  • Training
  • Consulting