ZK Charts 1.0 Beta Release Notes
Released on March 11, 2014
ZK Charts provides a complete API which makes visualization of your data exceptionally easy.
The intuitive API allows you to present your server-side data on the client as ZK Charts handles the client-server of data for you transparently.
The comprehensive API provides all the client side functionality available to the developer from the server-side in Java. This is a distinct
advantage to developers as it allows them to achieve their goals using mature technology they love.
- API that supports client side functionality available from the server-side in pure Java
- Java side event listener
- Multiple design pattern support including MVC, MVVM etc.
- Comprehensive chart types in excellent style
- Dynamically & intuitively create, update charts
- Five pre-set themes in simple and trendy design
- Easy theme customization for branding
- Responsive Design & Touch Support
- Real time data support
- Excellent User Experience
- Data drill-down
- Combination charts
- Tooltip Labels
- Multiple Axes
- Load on demand
- Dynamical data
Please see ZK Charts Product Page for more information
For more information, please go to the documentation