ZK Spreadsheet 3.5 Release Notes
The 1st embeddable Ajax spreadsheet for Java Web application!
Released on July 08, 2014.
ZK Spreadsheet is an embeddable Ajax spreadsheet that delivers rich functionalities of Excel within browsers using pure Java
without the need for any plugins.
Version 3.5 is a major upgrade in model implementation alongside bug fixes and new features including the introduction of the new skyline theme,
themes are now also customizable to suit your needs, support number general formatting and more!
New Features Tracker
- ZSS-459: VALUE function support smart input format
- ZSS-565: Support input with Swedish locale into formula
- ZSS-576: Support Excel "Protect Sheet" allowed actions
- ZSS-651: Need to enhance performance for partial evaluation
- ZSS-665: Smart number Input handling
- ZSS-666: Smart number "General" formatting
- ZSS-678: Support creating reference between two sheets
- ZSS-684: Auto expand editing area's width when editing cell
- ZSS-685: Do not import duplicate cell style
- ZSS-691: Support calculation in Excel's double precision
- ZSS-702: Fine tune DataValidation to hold multiple regions
- ZSS-703: Allow user to use use their own PivotTableHelper implementation
- ZSS-708: Support theme customization
- ZSS-713: Make a modern design theme as default
- ZSS-714: When in collaboration edit, hover on other editor's current selection will show its name
- ZSS-294: cannot create a named range
- ZSS-514: if the font size is larger than 24, the text will overlap each other when using inline editor
- ZSS-555: Insert a row on the row with autofilter cause double autofilter
- ZSS-556: Scroll then change sheet, make autofilter disappear
- ZSS-562: IllegalArgumentException showed when referencing a Spring bean that contains List type properties
- ZSS-578: Insert a picture at Range(0,0) and drag it left or top will cause null pointer exception
- ZSS-579: Undo doesn't notify toolbar button to change status
- ZSS-609: The input text box doesn't disappeared when rename sheet bar with empty name and click another sheet
- ZSS-632: mailto link should not appear in web address textbox in "Insert Hyperlink" dialog
- ZSS-641: Desktop not found if I submit the form.
- ZSS-644: Fail to export to XLSX format when the book has a hyperlink with invalid URI
- ZSS-645: Fail to export to XLS format when the book has a named range referring to an external book
- ZSS-646: apply filter incorrectly when contained merged cells
- ZSS-648: Validation position doesn't shift up when delete rows shift up
- ZSS-649: After delete row, NameRange doesn't update
- ZSS-652: Cut Formula shouldn't be shifted when it is not in cut range
- ZSS-654: if I directly right click on different cell in IE 8 and 9, the context menu often close automatically
- ZSS-655: Formula that contains Name doesn't update
- ZSS-656: Copy-paste from clipboard to ZSS not working for Mac OS
- ZSS-658: Right click on cell only show style menupopup
- ZSS-661: Formula is incorrect after rename Name or it's refersTo region.
- ZSS-662: Paste large text into a cell, visible area of the worksheet moves to the left
- ZSS-664: page down/up move by page size, not 100 rows
- ZSS-670: A dot is replaced with colon in a formula causes exported Excel file corruption under German (Polish) locale
- ZSS-672: Input #NAME? shall be deemed as an Error value
- ZSS-674: edit a cell but do not leave, hit save, changes not saved
- ZSS-675: Context menu does not close when left click inside the selection
- ZSS-677: AbstractExcelImporter doesn't reuse imported font
- ZSS-679: Edit objects option in sheet protection is inconsistent when save to excel
- ZSS-680: ZSS App always save to xlsx format.
- ZSS-681: Open context menu and press tab, the upper style panel should close
- ZSS-683: Enter formula with bad syntax, would cause infinite error message window
- ZSS-687: Formula that refer to a NameRange does not update contents correctly
- ZSS-689: Edit cell formula and use mouse to select a merged cell, it will insert range
- ZSS-692: Label may be mismatched in ClearCellHandler class
- ZSS-693: Sorting should shift formula accordingly
- ZSS-694: The Validation of a Cell should be pasted to the new range accordingly.
- ZSS-696: Cut a single cell and Paste to a merged cell should unmerge the merged cell and paste to the left-top cell of the original merged cell
- ZSS-699: Crash with medium xlsx file
- ZSS-704: Add one more value in the bottom cell of an autofilter column, press button does not list the new value
- ZSS-705: Failed on handle the case when merged cells are in the top row of AutoFilter
- ZSS-706: Open context menu, click between style popup and menu popop, the style popup does not close
- ZSS-707: The sorting order of AutoFilter dropdown is not correct.
- ZSS-715: InvalidFormulaException while importing an XLS file with formula in pt_BR Locale
- ZSS-716: Insert function which takes no arguments by "Insert Function" dialog will get wrong formula
- ZSS-719: Insert bad formula may show unexpected error message
- 3.7 on Jan 28, 2015.
- 3.6 on Oct 21, 2014.
- 3.5 on July 08, 2014.
- 3.5-RC on April 01, 2014.
- 3.0.1 on February 18, 2014.
- 3.0.0 on November 05, 2013.
- 3.0.0-RC on August 22, 2013.
- 2.5 on October 02, 2012.
- 2.3 on April 17, 2012.
- 2.2 on January 10, 2012.
- 2.1.1 on September 14, 2011.
- 2.1.0 on May 31, 2011.
- 2.0.1 on January 25, 2011.
- 2.0.0 on December 28, 2010.
- 2.0.0-RC on October 5, 2010.
- 2.0.0-beta2 on August 3, 2010.
- 2.0.0-beta on April 22, 2010.
- 1.0.0 on Apr 27, 2009.