Setting Up the Applications Using Eclipse
If you prefer to install it manually or use with other IDE, please refer to Create and Run Your First ZK Application manually.
Set-up ZK Studio
- Open your Eclipse IDE
- On the main menu bar, select Help > Install New Software...
- Copy and paste the ZK Studio plugin's update URL : http://studioupdate.zkoss.org/studio/update into the input box as shown below:
- Select Help > Activate ZK Studio
- Once the download is complete, go to Window > Preferences > ZK > ZK Packages, click Add File/Directory to add the ZK package downloaded
- Check-mark the package and click "Ok"