ZK Charts 2.1.0 Release Notes
Released on Oct. 21, 2015
Version 2.1.0 is a minor release for four new features and one bug fix.
ZK Charts 2 is an upgrade release integrating with Highcharts 4. New themes and charting options such as boxplot, treemap, 3D charts support, solid gauge, heatmap and pyramid charts
are now added to the collection. Flex supports are also included to easily adjust layouts by setting hflex and vflex, like any other ZK Components.
ZK Charts brings a variety of charting options to your doorsteps from basic line charts to area charts, scatter charts, dynamic charts and more!
The complete set of API provided makes visualization of your data exceptionally easy. The intuitive API allows you to present your server-side data on the client as ZK Charts handles the client-server of data for you transparently.
Moreover, the comprehensive API provides all the client side functionality available to the developer from the server-side in Java. This is a distinct
advantage to developers as it allows them to achieve their goals using mature technology they love.
- API that supports client side functionality available from the server-side in pure Java
- Java side event listener
- Multiple design pattern support including MVC, MVVM etc.
- Comprehensive chart types in excellent style
- Dynamically & intuitively create, update charts
- Five pre-set themes in simple and trendy design
- Easy theme customization for branding
- Responsive Design & Touch Support
- Real time data support
- Excellent User Experience
- Data drill-down
- Combination charts
- Tooltip Labels
- Multiple Axes
- Load on demand
- Dynamical data
Please see ZK Charts Product Page for more information