ZK Pivottable 2.0.1 Release Notes
Released on November 20, 2012
ZK Pivottable is an Ajax data component, which takes raw data from a flat table (like tables in relational database) and organize them by desired categories arranged on columns and rows.
ZK Pivottable brings the power of spreadsheet's pivot table to Java web applications, enabling developers to take advantage of a readymade component for presenting complex sets of data online.
- Performance Optimization: 400% speed boost on large data, large memory footprint decution
- Enhanced built-in Calculators: Standard Deviation, Variance, Number Count, etc
- Enhanced PivotFieldControl: setting summary/subtotals on PivotFields
- Import/export from/to Excel 2007
Please see ZK Pivottable Product Page
for more information
- Macro Component for Field Control
- Customaizable Cell Style
- Sizable Columns
- Header Sorting
- Filter Utility
- An utility of input data filter is provided to assist refining the model data.
- Zero to many row/column fields
- One to many data fields
- Open/close header node
- Hide/show grand total
For more information, please go to the documentation
- ZKPVT-30: Grand Total values do not convert to when you change the position of one of the measures
- ZKPVT-14: column size adjust bar position is not correct