ZK Pivottable 2.4.0 Release Notes
Released on January 30, 2018
ZK Pivottable 2.4.0 is a minor release mainly focusing on bug fixes.
ZK Pivottable is an Ajax data component, which takes raw data from a flat table (like tables in relational database) and organize them by desired categories arranged on columns and rows.
ZK Pivottable brings the power of spreadsheet's pivot table to Java web applications, enabling developers to take advantage of a readymade component for presenting complex sets of data online.
- ZKPVT-88: export custom sheet names/order/visibility
- ZKPVT-87: XLSX Exporter doesn't export closed headerField state
- ZKPVT-89: exporting creates redundant style elements in xlsx export
- ZKPVT-91: autoColumnSize causes bad performance
- Macro Component for Field Control
- Customaizable Cell Style
- Sizable Columns
- Header Sorting
- Filter Utility
- An utility of input data filter is provided to assist refining the model data.
- Zero to many row/column fields
- One to many data fields
- Open/close header node
- Hide/show grand total
Please see ZK Pivottable Product Page for more information
For more information, please go to the documentation
- ZKPVT-92: Pivottable iteration over POI node lists causes bad performance
-> depends on the external jar zpoiex >= 3.9.13