ZK Spreadsheet 2.0.1 Release Notes
~ The 1st embeddable Ajax spreadsheet for Java Web application!
Released on January 25, 2011.
ZK Spreadsheet is an embeddable Ajax spreadsheet that delivers rich functionalities of Excel within browsers using pure Java
without the need for any plugins.
- Import your Excel Excel 97-2010 files to ZK Spreadsheet and make them collaborative online
- Control or configure Ajax spreadsheet with pure Java and seamlessly integrate with Java EE and other back-end services
- Register event listeners on rows, columns, cells, or any range of selected cells to make a highly interactive web application
- Enter name expressions in cells to make bindings to back-end Java beans transparently, including Spring and CDI managed beans
- Extend on top of hundreds built in functions that come with ZK Spreadsheet in Java
- Use ZK Spreadsheet as a JSF Component
- Use ZK Spreadsheet as a JSP Tag
For more details please see the New Features page
See the Product Page for more details on ZK Spreadsheet
- Package names of classes in zpoi.jar are renamed from org.apache.poi.* to org.zkoss.poi.* to avoid class
name conflicts with of those in poi.jar, so it is now OK to put both zpoi.jar and poi.jar in class path.
- Spec. of Range#getColumn(), Range#getRow(), Range#getLastColumn(), Range#getLastRow(), Range#getCells() has
changed from 1-based to 0-based so it consists with other APIs. That is, in new spec, Range#getColumn()
return 0 for column A (1st column) and Range#getRow() return 0 for row 1 (1st row).
- Spreadsheet#getSelectedSheet() return org.zkoss.zss.model.Worksheet
- Methods range(org.apache.poi.ss.usermodel.Sheet sheet, ...) in org.zkoss.zss.model.Ranges changed signature
to range(org.zkoss.zss.model.Worksheet sheet, ...)
- Ported to work with ZK 5
- The backend data model and formula evaluation engine is completly _REWRITTEN_ to be based on
Apache POI library(Java API To Access Microsoft Excel Format Files)
such that we can support more features.
The consequence are most classes and APIs that were in org.zkoss.zss.model of version 1.x no longer exist.
- Spreadsheet remove deprecated method setUrl and getUrl. Use setSrc and getSrc instead
- Spreadsheet remove deprecated method setMaxrow and getMaxrow. Use getMaxrows and setMaxrows instead
- Spreadsheet remove deprecated method setMaxcolumn and getMaxcolumn. Use getMaxcolumns and setMaxcolumns instead
- New Features Tracker
- 169: xls file support full rgb color
- 277: ZK Spreadsheet App: Formula Editor shall support multiple line and extensible
- 281: Support wrapping of ZK Spreadsheet as a JSP tag
- 278: ZK Spreadsheet App: press ESC shall close(cancel) any wizards/dialogs
- Bugs fixed
- 268: Enter multiple line in cell but show as one single line only
- 269: ZK Spreadsheet App: multiple line in cell but single line in formula bar
- 270: Set font style with a cell has white color cause NPL
- 271: ZK Spreadsheet App: NPE when focus on formulabar editor with a no book Spreadsheet
- 272: ZK Spreadsheet App: NPE when close the book
- 273: ZK Spreadsheet App: Shall disable formula bar, insert menu items when there is no book
- 274: Rename sheet with a chart inside and export to excel, chart is missing
- 275: Rename sheet with a chart and switch sheets cause NPE
- 276: ZK Spreadsheet App: Selection shall move to left when shift-Tab on Formula bar editor
- 279: ZK Spreadsheet App: a error dialog in compose formula dialog
- 280: ZK Spreadsheet App: NPE in compose SUM formula dialog
- 282: After "export to Excel", cause XmlValueDisconnectedException
- 283: set spreadsheet visible="false" cause error dialog
- 284: ZK Spreadsheet App: after delete a sheet, the horizontal scrollbar will disappear
- 285: Spreadsheet component with Liferay, on Chrome and IE, Layout is wrong
- 286: NPE when load the attached xls file
- 287: click on specific cell and set font bold, cause NPE
- 288: ZK Spreadsheet App: number format dialog select "General" cause error dialog
- 289: xls font color does not match to what was in Excel
- 3.9.6 on Nov. 26, 2019.
- 3.9.5 on Aug. 6, 2019.
- 3.9.4 on Feb. 27, 2019.
- 3.9.3 on Apr. 26, 2018.
- 3.9.2 on Nov. 22, 2017.
- 3.9.1 on Nov. 29, 2016.
- 3.9.0 on Jul. 19, 2016.
- 3.8.3 on Mar. 24, 2016.
- 3.8.2 on Nov. 24, 2015.
- 3.8.1 on Aug. 18, 2015.
- 3.8 on May 06, 2015.
- 3.7 on Jan. 28, 2015.
- 3.6 on Oct. 21, 2014.
- 3.5 on Jul. 08, 2014.
- 3.5-RC on Apr. 01, 2014.
- 3.0.1 on Feb. 18, 2014.
- 3.0.0 on Nov. 05, 2013.
- 3.0.0-RC on Aug. 22, 2013.
- 2.5 on Oct. 02, 2012.
- 2.3 on Apr. 17, 2012.
- 2.2 on Jan. 10, 2012.
- 2.1.1 on Sep. 14, 2011.
- 2.1.0 on May 31, 2011.
- 2.0.1 on Jan. 25, 2011.
- 2.0.0 on Dec. 28, 2010.
- 2.0.0-RC on Oct. 5, 2010.
- 2.0.0-beta2 on Aug. 3, 2010.
- 2.0.0-beta on Apr. 22, 2010.
- 1.0.0 on Apr 27, 2009.