ZK Spreadsheet 3.0.1 Release Notes
The 1st embeddable Ajax spreadsheet for Java Web application!
Released on February 18, 2014.
ZK Spreadsheet is an embeddable Ajax spreadsheet that delivers rich functionalities of Excel within browsers using pure Java
without the need for any plugins. Version 3.0.1 comes with a few new features including support functions for LEFTTB & REPLACEB, IE 11 compatibility and bug fixes.
New Features Tracker
- ZSS-475: Select shift and down arrow, scroll the screen automatically
- ZSS-511: LEFTB and REPLACEB return #NAME
- ZSS-527: Enter formula with bad syntax, would like "bad" formula to remain in cell
- ZSS-537: Spreadsheet supports Internet Explorer 11
- ZSS-544: Support ignore row break and column break when export PDF
- ZSS-205: scroll bar in function bar is not persistent
- ZSS-509: Protecting only selected rows or columns protect ALL empty cells
- ZSS-510: ApplyDataFormat with "" then getCellFormatText from range will cause IndexOutOfBoundaryException and spreadsheet crash.
- ZSS-512: when performing "clear style" on merged range can unmerge it, but "clear all" doesn't
- ZSS-513: inline editor is at wrong position when re-edit cell with validation
- ZSS-517: Apply background works strangely
- ZSS-519: Do not display background color of empty cells
- ZSS-520: Rapid typing causes error in spreadsheet
- ZSS-523: misleading error message for text formulas
- ZSS-524: After change chart font library setting, the chart without title throws NPE.
- ZSS-528: Unwrapping text in a cell does not resize cell
- ZSS-533: formula's function with non-existed name should be resolved to #NAME? and an name be created in file
- ZSS-534: font size not displayed properly in toolbar
- ZSS-536: Type on a cell something get empty result
- ZSS-538: Ctrl+u doesn't apply underline to a cell
- ZSS-561: Closing a book than open a book, the cell will become chaos when using IE 10 and IE 11