ZK Spreadsheet 3.9.0 Release Note
The 1st embeddable Ajax spreadsheet for Java Web application!
Released on Jul. 19, 2016.
ZK Spreadsheet is an embeddable Ajax spreadsheet that delivers rich functionalities of Excel within browsers using pure Java
without the need for any plugins.
Version 3.9.0 is an upgrade release that supports new features such as date filter, copy/paste conditional formatting, and copy a sheet between books.
- New Features Tracker
- ZSS-1142 - Support to show conditional formatting in the client side
- ZSS-1167 - Support ZK 8 new specification: <config-name> is required in config.xml
- ZSS-1183 - Copy a sheet between books
- ZSS-1191 - Filter by color
- ZSS-1192 - Support the text filter
- ZSS-1193 - Support the number filter
- ZSS-1195 - clear filter for a column
- ZSS-1214 - Support percentage mask when editing a cell applied with "Percentage" format
- ZSS-1224 - Support Import/export CustomFilters
- ZSS-1226 - Support Import/export DynamicFilter
- ZSS-1227 - Support Import/export Top10Filter
- ZSS-1229 - Copy and paste only those visible cells when a filter is enabled
- ZSS-1234 - Support date filter
- ZSS-1251 - Support copy/paste conditional formatting
- Bugs fixed
- ZSS-1211 - StringIndexOutOfBoundsException if click a hyperlink with empty address
- ZSS-1215 - when the frozen columns number is larger than preloadColumnSize, some areas become blank
- ZSS-1217 - Export to Excel does not match presentation merged cells in Spreadsheet
- ZSS-1220 - Forget to copy over the new attibute in EditableFont
- ZSS-1222 - Problem with external references
- ZSS-1223 - Cannot find the specified book "profile.xlsx" in this book series: [resume.xlsx]
- ZSS-1225 - right clicking doesn't open a custom context menu
- ZSS-1230 - Insert a column inside a filter range makes a filter works incorrectly
- ZSS-1233 - The dropdown in Custom autofilter doesn't list all cell values
- ZSS-1239 - Cannot click "Select All" when opening the filter dropdown
- ZSS-1241 - The filter type should follow the Excel spec.