- Prepare the data in the form of ListModel. ZK has a concrete implementation called SimpleListModel for representing an array of objects.
- Implement the RowRenderer interface for rendering a row of data into the Grid.
- This is optional. If it is not specified, the default rowrender is used to render the data into the first column.
- You could implement different renderers for represent the same data in different views.
- Specify the data in the model property, and, optionally, the rowrender in the rowRenderer property.
|Copyright © Potix Corporation. This article is licensed under GNU Free Documentation License.|