You don't need to know Java to use ZK, since all rich user interfaces can be implemented in a HTML-like markup language called ZUML. However, to complete a Web application, you or your teammates need to write some Java code to glue UI and services together. It requires some Java knowledge.
If you haven't installed the following applications on your computer, please download and install them first.
- JDK is a software development for writing application in Java.
- Note : we suggest you install this first even some web server already contains one
- A Web servlet is used to host the Web application you developed
- ZK Framework
- ZK is an Ajax framework simplifying the development of Web applications
Here are some good Java tutorials.
| || |
|Class and Object||http://java.sun.com/docs/books/tutorial/java/concepts/index.html|
Install Java SE Development Kit
- Download: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/jdk6-jsp-136632.html
- Installation Instructions: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/index-137561.html
- Download: http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index-jdk5-jsp-142662.html
- Installation Instructions: http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.5.0/install.html
Last Update : 2012/2/27
|Copyright © Potix Corporation. This article is licensed under GNU Free Documentation License.|