ZKIdea is an IntelliJ plugin for ZK application development contributed by Mr. Jumper Chen.
Install ZK IntelliJ Plugin
- Download the latest IntelliJ IDE from here
Install ZK plugin
- Start IntelliJ
- On IntelliJ's main menu bar, select File > Settings > Plugins.
Or from the welcome screen: select Configure > Plugins
- Type ZK into the search bar, and then install it.
- After installation, restart IntelliJ when prompted to activate the plugin.
Create a New ZK Project
- On IntelliJ main menu bar, select File > "New Project" > Maven
- On the New Project wizard, select a "Project SDK", check "Create from archetype", scroll to the end of the list, select a ZK archetype, and press "Next" to create a project.
- Fill in the information about your project and press "Next".
- Check all the information about your project and press "Next".
- Fill in the project location and press "Finish".
Run the ZK Project
- On IntelliJ main menu bar, select Run > "Edit Configurations"
- Press the plus icon "+" to add a maven runtime
- Fill in the project information and type "jetty:run" into the "Command Line" field, and then press "Apply" and "OK"
- Press the green run button to run a jetty server with the project
- Visit the link "http://localhost:8080/test/index.zul" on your browser
|Copyright © Potix Corporation. This article is licensed under GNU Free Documentation License.|