Oracle OC4J and Oracle OPMN Release 3
OC4J 10.1.3 (release 3) is the first production version of Oracle Containers to support J2EE 1.4 specification (Servlet 2.4).
- Download OC4J 10.1.3 or later from http://www.oracle.com and install it.
- You must setup OC4J to run with the -userThreads parameter at the command line (oc4j.cmd, on OPMN this is done inside the opmn.xml <data id="oc4j-options" value="-userThreads" />)
- Unzip zk-1.2.0-2006-04-07.zip or later version
- Copy dist/lib/*.jar and dist/lib/ext/*.jar to the $OC4J_HOME/j2ee/home/applib
- Start OC4J server and enter a new oc4jadmin's password if prompted or restart the server if it is already up
- Open "Enterprise Manager" application - just browse to http://localhost:8888/em/
- Login as oc4jadmin and go to Applications --> Deploy page
- Deploy zkdemo.war (follow the on-screen instructions)
- Browse to http://localhost:8888/zkdemo/userguide
- Substitute "/zkdemo" with the context uri you entered in EM during deployment
- Start OC4J Server:
10.1.2 and earlier
Prior versions 10.1.2.0.2, 10.1.2.0.1 supports only J2EE 1.3 (with Servlet 2.3), WEB-INF/web.xml shall be replaced with Sample of web.xml for Servlet 2.3.
Notice that ZK supports Servlet 2.3 but the web.xml configuration file is a bit different. Also notice that ZK 6 and later no longer support Java 1.4.
|Copyright © Potix Corporation. This article is licensed under GNU Free Documentation License.|