- Download Weblogic 9.1 from 
- Start the Weblogic installer and accept all defaults.
- Once the default installation is complete, create a weblogic domain by clicking Start->Programs->BEA products->Tools->Configuration Wizard.
- Select "Create New Weblogic Domain" and click Next.
- Accept the defaults on "Select Domain Source" and click Next.
- Enter a password in "Configure Administrator Username and Password" and click Next.
- Accept all defaults on "Configure Server Start Mode and JDK" and click Next.
- Selct No on Configure Environment Setting and Services" and click Next.
- Accept all defaults on "Create Weblogic Domain and click Create.
- Once the domain is created, check the check box labeled "Start Admin Server" and click Done.
- The server will start up.
- The HTTP port is default to 7001 unless you change it.
The easiest way to deploy your application is to copy your war/ear (it could be in an exploded format) to the autodeploy directory under the weblogic installaton directory. If you followed the instruction above that directory is located at C:\bea\user_projects\domains\base_domain\autodeploy. When you place your war/ear file in that directory, weblogic will detect it and do a hot deployment.
If you want to copy ZK libraries to the domain, put them under c:/bea/user_projects/domains/base_domain/lib
Libraries that have to be copied include bsh.jar, commons-fileupload.jar, commons-el.jar, pxcommon.jar, pxweb.jar, zk.jar, zul.jar, and zhtml.jar.
Last Update : 2011/11/16
|Copyright © Potix Corporation. This article is licensed under GNU Free Documentation License.|