JBoss 4.0 and above
- Download Jboss from http://www.jboss.com/downloads/index and install it,if you haven't installed it.
- Test the Jboss using link http://localhost:port, if it's OK stop the server.
- Unzip zk-demo-XXX.zip or zk-demo-XXX.tar.gz
- Copy dist/lib/*.jar and dist/lib/*/*.jar to the $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/lib
- Copy zkdemo.war to $JBOSS_HOME/server/default/deploy
- Start the server.
- Browse to http://localhost/zkdemo/userguide or http://localhost:8080/zkdemo/userguide depending on you configuration for JBoss.
by Juan Jose Buendia Mardones (Chile)
JBoss 3.2.2 + tomcat 4.1
- Follow the instruction to install ZK Ajax on tomcat 4.1.
- Download the following files and copy them to the lib directory under default.
- Change the web.xml so that it will fit servlet 2.3 specifications.
- We are still working on some problems and I will update this record when I'll have the full solution.
When I tried the solution given by Mars Chen some of the components built upon the Jboss platform didn't function anymore. When doing my solution however one of the ZK components (the upload file) didn't work. But for now I did a workaround to use tomcat 5.5 in the background.
by Yaniv Ran (USA)
2.1 There I got another simple solution: using ZK distribution's bsh.jar into JBoss lib directory to replace bsh-core-version.jar.
Please refer BeanShell official site. == http://www.beanshell.org/download.html == The bsh-version.jar containas all files in bsh-core-version.jar.
by Mars Chen (Taiwan)