ZK Studio is an Eclipse plug-in to assist in the development of Rich Internet Applications (RIA) using ZK Framework. With ZK Studio's aid, you are able to develop ZK-based applications easily and efficiently.
ZK Studio includes the tools shown and listed below:
- ZUL Editor: ZUL Editor is a document editor for writing *.zul files.
- zk.xml Editor: The editor assists you in editing ZK's configuration file (zk.xml).
- ZUL Palette: The palette provides a Drag & Drop component toolbox for using with ZUL files.
- ZK Storage: This view shows current ZK releases you have.
- Properties View of ZUL tag: The view displays a list of attributes and its value of currently selected tag in the ZUL Editor.
- Outline View of ZUL page: The view presents an outline of the content of the ZUL file you are currently editing.
In addition to the above GUI tools, ZK Studio also provides these features:
- New ZK Wizard: There are two wizards; the first is New ZK Project Wizard, it is actually an Eclipse Dynamic Web Project adding support for ZK framework. The second is the New ZUL File Wizard which creates a new zul file.