Various Functions in Spreadsheet
Ivan Cheng, Engineer, Potix Corporation
May 23, 2008
Applicable to ZK 3.0.5 and later
- Applicable to ZK Spreadsheet 1.0.0 beta2 and later
The following figure demonstrates a financial example.
- PMT is about the payment for a loan, and PMT = IPMT + PPMT.
- IPMT is about the interest payment for a given period for an investment.
- PPMT is about the payment on the principal for a given period for an investment.
- SLN, SYD, DB, DDB are functions using four ways to calculate depreciation.
In this article, we will demonstrate various functions in Spreadsheet. There are many functions in Excel, and now you can use them in ZK Spreadsheet. Furthermore, instead of input by yourself, the arguments of the functions can come from web service, database, Spring bean, etc.
If you'd like to know more about ZK Spreadsheet, please refer to the following URLs:
What can I say. It is such simple!
<window> <spreadsheet id="function" url="/function.xls" maxrow="40" maxcolumn="20" height="600px" width="908px"/> </window>
ZK Team have implemented near 80% of Excel functions, and we will keep on improving it. I only list part of the functions and you can try more. They will make developers more convenient to calculate complicated functions. We expect your response to make it better, feel free to leave a message or post it to ZK forum.
|Copyright © Potix Corporation. This article is licensed under GNU Free Documentation License.|