About the ZK Development Guide
This document describes ZK concepts, and most useful topics a developer may want to know. It is divided into the following parts:
Part A: Introduction
- A warm-up, shows you ZK's charisma: Simply Rich.
Part B: Fundamental Concepts
- ZK architecture overview and the core concepts of ZK.
Part C: Component Usage
- Usage notes of most useful Component group by functional categories.
Part D: ZK in Depth
- Features for easy developing Web App like desktop app, like Data-Binding, and many others.
- Trickes you should know to fully utilize ZK's power.
Part E: Advanced ZK
- Topics that may suited your particular need. Like Security, Performance tip.
Part F: Backend Framework
- How ZK work with other backend frameworks, like JDBC, Hibernate, Spring.
Part G: Other UI Framework
- How to migrate/integrate ZK with other UI framework like JSP, JSF, XHTML, even SWT
Part H: Other Environment
- ZK can also run in mobile or portal.
We suggest you read Part A and Part B at least, catch the concepts and beauty of ZK. You should be able to start developing your own Web application. Then pick the rest chapter as you like or need.