The ZK Spreadsheet App
ZK Spreadsheet App is a Web-based Excel like application. It is a Java Servlet war file that you can deploy and play on the browser immediately. And of course it is based on the ZK Spreadsheet component.
Install and deploy the ZK Spreadsheet App application.
To enable the use of ZK Spreadsheet App, there are few prerequisites.
- Web server
- Download ZK Spreadsheet App from 
Install Web Server
You can choose web server from various options.
Here, we use Tomcat as an example
- Visit Tomcat Official Site
- Select the correct binary distribution for your environment and download
- For Windows, you might download and execute 32-bit/64-bit Windows Service Installer, and then follow the instructions
- For any download/install problem, please refer to http://tomcat.apache.org/tomcat-6.0-doc/index.html
Different web server may have slightly different deploy procedures.
Here, we use tomcat as an example, demonstrating how to deploy ZK Spreadsheet App on tomcat
- Download the latest ZK Spreadsheet App at 
- Unzip zk-spreadsheet-app.zip
- Copy zssapp.war under the directory to $TOMCAT_HOME/webapps.
- Start/ReStart the tomcat services (In some cases, you may need to restart your container if it is running.)
- Visit http://localhost:8080/zssapp, and then play around with the Spreadsheet App application
All source code listed in this book is at Github.