ZK Charts 1.2 Release Notes
Released on July 15, 2014
Version 1.2 is a release to support client event listener on PlotBand and PlotLine.
ZK Charts brings a variety of charting options to your doorsteps from basic line charts to area charts, scatter charts, dynamic charts and more!
The complete set of API provided makes visualization of your data exceptionally easy. The intuitive API allows you to present your server-side data on the client as ZK Charts handles the client-server of data for you transparently.
Moreover, the comprehensive API provides all the client side functionality available to the developer from the server-side in Java. This is a distinct
advantage to developers as it allows them to achieve their goals using mature technology they love.
- API that supports client side functionality available from the server-side in pure Java
- Java side event listener
- Multiple design pattern support including MVC, MVVM etc.
- Comprehensive chart types in excellent style
- Dynamically & intuitively create, update charts
- Five pre-set themes in simple and trendy design
- Easy theme customization for branding
- Responsive Design & Touch Support
- Real time data support
- Excellent User Experience
- Data drill-down
- Combination charts
- Tooltip Labels
- Multiple Axes
- Load on demand
- Dynamical data
Please see ZK Charts Product Page for more information
For more information, please go to the documentation
New Features Tracker
- ZKCHARTS-12: PlotBand and PlotLine support client event listener