ZK Studio 2.0.3 Release Notes
Released on February 14, 2018
ZK Studio 2.0.3 is an updated release to support ZK 8.0 and later.
ZK Studio is a visual IDE providing intuitive tools that span the entire application development lifecycle. It is the easiest way to create a new project. The project wizard guides developers through creating ZK projects step by step, making it exceptionally easy to choose the project name, ZK version and target runtime.
- ZKSTUDIO-35 - Fix 6.0.1 so that biglistbox and fusion charts are actually available
- ZKSTUDIO-48 - <idspace> component is not recognized by zul editor
- ZKSTUDIO-49 - escaping double-quotes in onClick handler
- ZKSTUDIO-64 - Content assist doesn't pop up proposal for "var" attribute in a template tag
- ZKSTUDIO-65 - The property "sizable" doesn't appear in proposals for Panel
- ZKSTUDIO-69 - zul editor validation error with EL3 syntax
- ZKSTUDIO-73 - The items of ZUL Palette are hard to select due to focus to the first drawer
- ZKSTUDIO-74 - The Listbox drawer icon in ZUL Palette is not correct
- ZKSTUDIO-75 - autocomplete only showing class
- ZK Studio 2.0.3 supports Eclipse 4.2 and later versions. For users with Eclipse 3.7 or earlier versions, please consider upgrading to Eclipse 4.2 or later to use the latest ZK Studio for best compatibility and usability.
- ZUL Editor
- ZUL Component Palette
- ZK Component Outline View
- ZK Component Properties View
See product page for more information