ZK Spreadsheet 3.6 Release Notes
The 1st embeddable Ajax spreadsheet for Java Web application!
Released on Oct 21, 2014.
ZK Spreadsheet is an embeddable Ajax spreadsheet that delivers rich functionalities of Excel within browsers using pure Java
without the need for any plugins.
Version 3.6 focuses on enhancing formula evaluation, support for rich text editing and PDF exporter enhancement including various formats and printing parameters.
New Features Tracker
- ZSS-182: Fire stop editing by up ,down,right or left keys pressing
- ZSS-688: Clone a sheet and add it to the current book
- ZSS-690: Edit cell with text contains line break, it should apply "wrap-text" to the cell automatically
- ZSS-695: PDF exporter supports to shrink a sheet to fit a page
- ZSS-725: Provide a richtext editor for inline cell styles
- ZSS-735: Picture should reuse same PictureData
- ZSS-736: Add a new "copy sheet" option on sheet tab context dialog
- ZSS-742: Support API for input rich text
- ZSS-747: Cache formula parsing results
- ZSS-750: Optimize setEditText() to avoid set into the same cell with the same text
- ZSS-751: Provide a new APIs which refresh the specified range.
- ZSS-759: Optimize evaluation to use the cached Ptg
- ZSS-760: Provide control to avoid unnecessary auto update on setXxx()
- ZSS-765: Import/export more printing setup parameters
- ZSS-768: Support horizontal/vertical center-on-page when export to PDF
- ZSS-769: Support print heading when export to PDF
- ZSS-770: Support print repeating column/row titles when export to PDF.
- ZSS-771: Support Left-to-Right then Top-to-Bottom paging when export to PDF.
- ZSS-772: Support render long text that across Cell boundary when export to PDF
- ZSS-773: Support rendering text in merged cell that across cell boundary when export to PDF
- ZSS-775: Support scale page when export to PDF
- ZSS-776: Support print double border when export to PDF
- ZSS-778: Support print header and footer when export to PDF
- ZSS-789: Support print double underline and account underline when export to PDF.
- ZSS-803: Support resolving formula Name.
- ZSS-178: Fail to export chart properly to pdf
- ZSS-185: When exporting as a PDF the output of merged cells is incorrect with extra borders displayed within the merged cells
- ZSS-195: When exporting a PDF the defined print areas for workbook pages are not honored.
- ZSS-320: Exported PDF file has big difference with original one in the Spreadsheet, when spreadsheet book has pictures
- ZSS-529: exporting a sheet to PDF creates odd page breaks
- ZSS-549: Enlarge a text to exceed its row height, the text will not be exported to PDF
- ZSS-700: ConcurrentModificationException happened when testing with intensive formula test case
- ZSS-701: NullPointerException happened when testing with collaboration editing test case
- ZSS-710: When rename sheet, cannot press "Delete" key to delete a character
- ZSS-722: autoFill() with non-VALUE option should not copy value over.
- ZSS-726: Error when typing a locale specific Currency symbol
- ZSS-728: Rich text format does not apply to the cell when import excel
- ZSS-729: Range.setValidation() with formula doesn't create a drop-down input
- ZSS-737: Can't type Chinese/Korean character correctly
- ZSS-739: IllegalStateException when testing with collaboration editing test case
- ZSS-740: IndexOutOfBoundsException when testing with collaboration editing test case
- ZSS-743: Possible performance impact due to formula re-evaluation
- ZSS-744: Click toolbar button when inline editing does not stop editing in IE
- ZSS-746: Excel complains Security Alert - Office File Validation on exported xls file
- ZSS-748: Cell text can not display as subscript or superscript with rich text format
- ZSS-752: Failed to apply style to a cell with rich text correctly.
- ZSS-753: Cannot undo setRichText()
- ZSS-754: The method Range.setValidation() doesn't have annotation @since 3.5.0
- ZSS-755: Press minus key, '-', cannot enter editing mode in a cell under firefox
- ZSS-756: Unexpected messagebox showed in the Insert Function Window
- ZSS-762: context menu on sheet bar may be closed when we right click on the inactive sheet tab
- ZSS-766: freeze panel is not working in IE10
- ZSS-774: Text line space is not consistent with Excel's printouts when export to PDF
- ZSS-779: Text clipped when export center-across-selection cells to PDF
- ZSS-780: Cell with background color should not print grid-line when export to PDF
- ZSS-781: ZSS doesn't update formula's cell reference of different sheet after renaming
- ZSS-783: rich text should be hidden by other cells when content height is larger than cell's.
- ZSS-788: ZK Spreadsheet incompatible with zk-bootstrap
- ZSS-790: Cannot handle formulas which refer to Name of the other sheets'
- ZSS-791: General number formatting should consider the merge cell width
- ZSS-792: Fail to correctly check legal Name name
- ZSS-795: '?' should be a legal character in defined Name
- ZSS-796: Fail to load book with table formula
- ZSS-797: White background exported to become black background.
- ZSS-798: "The document is not open." exception when export to PDF
- ZSS-799: Row number is clipped if load a spreadsheet whose default row height is greater than 20px
- ZSS-802: Fail to export Sheet with PrintArea.
- ZSS-804: A Formula Name which should return a Range.
- ZSS-805: Validation dropdown button is not correctly positioned in merged cell
- ZSS-810: Validation formula that evaluated to an AreaEval should list its formatted text.
The Following API is deprecated
- void SSheet.removeDataValidationRegion(CellRegion region): Use the new
List SSheet.deleteDataValidationRegion(CellRegion region) instead.