ZK Spreadsheet 3.7 Release Notes
The 1st embeddable Ajax spreadsheet for Java Web application!
Released on Jan 28, 2015.
ZK Spreadsheet is an embeddable Ajax spreadsheet that delivers rich functionalities of Excel within browsers using pure Java
without the need for any plugins.
Version 3.7 is an upgrade release introducing new features including performance enhancement, integration with ZK Charts,
simple collaboration & sharing of ZSS app via URL and many more!
New Features Tracker
- ZSS-5: Support insert/edit/delete comment
- ZSS-568: Support double border style for cells
- ZSS-663: Spreadsheet: jump to first/last sheet
- ZSS-697: Enhance the Chart engine
- ZSS-777: Display currency symbol of different countries
- ZSS-814: Provide a new APIs which can enforce evaluation and refresh the specified range.
- ZSS-815: Enhance performance of dependents and precedents lookup mechanism
- ZSS-832: Support hide sheet
- ZSS-839: Import temporarily file to edit for zssapp
- ZSS-840: support collaboration for zssapp
- ZSS-841: Support displaying fill pattern
- ZSS-845: Support auto update for Cells refer other cells via INDIRECT() function
- ZSS-846: Support clearClientCache to avoid bloated client in some cases.
- ZSS-848: Support comment set/get Range APIs
- ZSS-849: Support show cell comment
- ZSS-850: Support changing fill pattern with dialog
- ZSS-852: Support condition in SUMPRODUCT function
- ZSS-854: Support import/export DXfs styles in XLSX file
- ZSS-856: Support import/export diagonal border in XLSX file.
- ZSS-869: Provide a share button to share document with a URL
- ZSS-873: Import formula cache result from an Excel file
- ZSS-876: Show format sample in red for negative number in format cell dialog
- ZSS-877: Format cell dialog shows "General" to indicate a cell with no specific format selected
- ZSS-878: Format Cell dialog can have "Custom" category format
- ZSS-879: Format Cell dialog can display current cell's format
- ZSS-806: Should NOT show Hidden sheet.
- ZSS-809: DataValidation does not handle literal list (comma seperated list) correctly.
- ZSS-811: Exception when export a cell with special formula
- ZSS-812: NPE when evaluate a special formula
- ZSS-816: Performance impact when protect sheet with allowSelectingUnlockedCells set to true
- ZSS-818: Formula not update outside the preload rows
- ZSS-820: Formula should change sheet name if reordered sheet goes beyond its the formula's sheet boundary.
- ZSS-821: missing chart title after importing a chart
- ZSS-822: The scale of y axis is different after importing a chart
- ZSS-826: Fail to export to PDF if set chart title font
- ZSS-827: Change PdfExporter print setup's one property but it will lose original Excel print setup
- ZSS-828: reading from xlsx file can't identify stacked grouping and stacked percentage grouping
- ZSS-829: export pdf cause exception: the region is illegal A47:H48[47,0,46,7]
- ZSS-830: export the imported xlsx file and open it in MS Excel, chart will lose many information.
- ZSS-831: incorrect clipping at page junction when export to pdf
- ZSS-833: Formula in validation's formula field should follow the relative reference rule.
- ZSS-834: Spreadsheet cannot understand data validation which refers to named range whose name comes from formula
- ZSS-835: if validation type is "any", its Input message will be lost when exporting
- ZSS-837: Delete a data validation on a cell doesn't remove browser's dropdown list
- ZSS-843: close book causes NPE
- ZSS-847: Spreadsheet changes a correct sum formula to an incorrect one
- ZSS-851: Users cannot type anything after closing a context menu
- ZSS-853: A cell applied with text format is still evaluated as a formula
- ZSS-857: Background color in Spreadsheet should be equaled to the BackColor in class CellStyle, not the FillColor.
- ZSS-858: Some sheets are hidden because sheet bar becomes 2 layers
- ZSS-861: Spreadsheet displays an extra focus box on a merged cell
- ZSS-862: ZSS charts can't identify the data properly
- ZSS-863: Copy focus mark should be disappear after create new sheet
- ZSS-864: Comment should be shown when multiple cells are selected and mouse cursor is on the commented cell inside selection
- ZSS-865: Text in two adjecent cells overlaps
- ZSS-866: Incorrect validation error for a string contains a percentage symbol
- ZSS-874: Set fill pattern to horizontal stripe, but the exported file shows 12.5% gray
- ZSS-881: NPE when render chart with cell format "[DBNum1][$-404]General"
- ZSS-882: Chart should support showing appropriate non-label name data
- ZSS-884: Resize from almost 0 width of spreadsheet to visible status, column header shouldn't disappear
- ZSS-885: Percentage value in tooltip of chart show undefined in IE
- ZSS-886: Switching sheet causes JS error
- ZSS-889: Range of selecting a range of Unlock cells doesn't show correctly.
- ZSS-891: Cannot export cells with error values
- ZSS-892: An exception is thrown when exporting a file with 0 scale value
- ZSS-895: Unable to click the hyperlink within a multi-row merged cell before the cell is focused
- ZSS-896: column width is not correct.
- ZSS-898: Cell's hyperlink doesn't work when selecting multiple cells including itself
- ZSS-899: After saving cell's hyper link doesn't work anymore
- ZSS-900: Desktop removed when click a mailto hyperlink in cell
The Following API is deprecated
- void SSheet.removeDataValidationRegion(CellRegion region): Use the new
List SSheet.deleteDataValidationRegion(CellRegion region) instead.