ZK Spreadsheet 3.9.4 Release Note
The 1st embeddable Ajax spreadsheet for Java Web application!
Released on Feb. 27, 2019.
ZK Spreadsheet is an embeddable Ajax spreadsheet that delivers rich functionalities of Excel within browsers using pure Java without the need for any plugins.
Version 3.9.4 is a maintenance release with nine enhancements, including improving the performance when inserting many hyperlinks, and fixing clicking a cell causes a dragging selection.
- Bugs fixed
- ZSS-1360 - a focus position in a formula editor is reset when other users edit cells under the collaboration mode
- ZSS-1361 - Can't delete a file even no user is currently opening the file
- ZSS-1363 - a session expiration causes an IllegalStateException
- ZSS-1364 - spreadsheet displays right align text incorrectly after switching sheets
- ZSS-1366 - clicking a cell causes a dragging selection
- ZSS-1374 - inserting many hyperlinks takes unexpectedly long time
- ZSS-1375 - resize a column of a protected sheet and a right align text doesn't move accordingly
- ZSS-1376 - exporting causes an unexpected change of a currency number format in Excel
- ZSS-1377 - onCellClick doesn't fire on a merged cell at the first column (A)