ZATS Mimic 2.0.0 release notes
Released on December 05, 2017.
ZATS Mimic 2.0.0 is a release made compatible to ZK 8.5.
ZATS Mimic offers the ability to create test cases for applications to verify functionality and features
without the need of any application servers such as Tomcat or Jetty,
enabling tests to be run faster and using less resources than any other testing tools.
New Feature Highlight
- ZATS-51: zats not support error window
- ZATS-53 - Unexpected End Of File position 303: null
Compatible to ZK 8.5
Compatible to popular unit testing frameworks such as JUnit and TestNG
Automatic & fast testing without server or browser
Search components by Query expression
Validation done via component APIs directly
Supports multiple test-environment configuration
Supports multiple clients/desktops.
Supports 20 operations on 100+ components
Click / Double click / Right click operations
Single and Multiple select operations
- Drag operation
Mouse over/out operations
Key Stroke operation
- Multiple Select operation
- Open operation
- Paging operation
- Render operation
- Resize operation
- Maximize / Minimize operation
- Sort operation
- JRE dependency upped to Java 7
- Jetty dependency upped to 9.4.
- Please read ZATS Essentials for basic set up and usage