ZK 1.1 Release Note
Released on March 20, 2006. [History]
Features: 1442883, 1443536, 1443541, 1440869, 1447044, 1449724,
1449700, 1450219, 1449680, 1448925, 1447272, 1453874, 1454168
, 1441458, 1441483, 1441873, 1442422
- The forEach attribute to generate components repeatedly.
- Seamless integration with servlet by supporting the name attribute
in textbox, radiogroup, checkbox, listbox, tree, combobox, datebox,
intbox, and decimalbox.
- Bandbox and bandpopup are added and used as a customizable combobox.
Components.getChildren() is live that developers could manipulate
Listbox.getItems() is live that developers could manipulate it directly.
EventThreadCleanup to clean up an event processing thread.
- Support the
- Close desktop and free memory when an user browses to another page.
Window.setMode() is added to change window mode easily.
- Bug fixes: 1444670, 1444981, 1446385, 1446597, 1449396, 1448883, 1449824, 1450151, 1452049,
1451295, 1452087, 1440481, 1440777, 1441005
62 XUL and 82 HTML off-the-shelf components.
Tabbox, grid, listbox, tree, menu, combobox, bandbox, datebox, hbox, vbox,
window, slider, audio, image, timer, include, iframe...
Drag and drop supported by all components.
Auto-completion for combobox.
Live data for listbox.
Validation for any input components.
Java-ready FCKeditor and Dojo components.
Event-driven, server-centric model
20 events are supported:
All event listeners are handled in Java, either by compiled byte-codes or by
BeanShell, up to application developers.
All events are processed at the server.
ZK User-interface Markup Language (ZUML).
Rich user inteface could be designed in ZUML without programming.
- Powerful yet intuitive control flow by the
Scripting in Java (by BeanShell) and
Simple yet flexible threading model.
Thread-safe component handling.
True server-side Modal dialog.
Suspend and resume event listeners freely.
Copyright © 2005-2006 Potix Corporation. All rights reserved.