ZK 8.0.5 Release Notes
PE/EE Released on May 16, 2017
ZK 8.0.5 is a maintenance release for ZK 8.
ZK 8 is aimed to provide a more powerful solution that combines the strengths of both client and server sides. New features like enhancement in MVVM,
new form binding approaches, and many more make the interaction between the two sides much more easier!
Leveraging ZK 8, design and development teams will have a much easier job and spend less time creating applications which look great and perform better than ever.
- Bugs Fixed
- ZK-3263 - Scroll position jumps up when clicking on scrollbar
- ZK-3335 - tbeditor p element style receive margin from browser
- ZK-3343 - Chosen box disappearing in Popup
- ZK-3500 - Chosenbox doesn't create a new item when you press the enter key before the popup shows up
- ZK-3546 - Apply.recreate() creates a redundant template
- ZK-3549 - can't use <apply> inside a Listbox's <template>
- ZK-3575 - A panel border disappears inside a portallayout after resizing it
- ZK-3598 - Bugged tooltip dragging multiple labels
- ZK-3605 - zWatch unlisten not always working
- ZK-3611 - nested reference binding - inconsistent @load triggers
- ZK-3612 - Textbox doesn't fire onChange event after being invalidated
- ZK-3616 - Listbox selection lost with ROD
- ZK-3627 - ROD Listbox scroll offset
- ZK-3638 - missed events due delayed listening (zkmax only)