ZK 5.0.10 release notes
Released on Jan 03, 2012
ZK 5.0.10 is a maintenance release with 60+ bug fixes, further enhancing the stability of ZK.
120+ off-the-shelf Ajax components
Tabbox, grid, listbox, tree, menu, combobox, bandbox, datebox, chart,
hbox, vbox, window, slider, paging, audio, image, timer, include, iframe...
Drag-and-drop supported by all components, such that users can drag
components and drop them to any other or particular set of components.
Context menus and customizable tooltips supported by all components,
such that a menu or any popup appears when user click, right-click or
move the mouse over a component.
Customizable sorting of listbox, grid and children of any component
with 100% Java codes (
Auto-completion for combobox.
Load on demand with writing Java codes.
Live data for listbox.
Grids, listboxes and trees with sizable columns.
All components are cloneable and serializable.
Validation and formatting for any input components, such as regular
100% Java API of Google Maps,
and Timeline components.
Event-driven, server-centric model
Ajax requests, application notification, and server push are all managed as events
Event Queue shields developers from the complexity of Ajax and server push, such as multi-thread programming
All events are processed at the server. No hurdle to communicate between clients
All events are synchronized. No racing condition to worry about.
ZK User-interface Markup Language (ZUML).
Rich user interface could be designed in ZUML as simple as authoring
- Powerful yet intuitive control flow by the
Scripting in EL expressions and your favorite scripting languages,
include but not limited to Java,
Ruby and Groovy.
Hot changes and updates without restarting your Web applications.
Annotations that allow a page to access database with zero Java codes.
Browser history management.
Add states to browser's back button history. Then, users can bookmark
and use the back and forward button to navigate different
states of the same ZK desktop.
Simple yet boundless component model.
POJO components supporting interfaces and clustering. Easy to instantiate and manipulate directly with pure Java,
or injected and managed by an AOP framework, such as Spring
Macro components. Develope full-featured new component
by using other ZUML pages.
Inheritable customization. Developing a new component by extending
Seamlessly and easily to encapsulate pure-client components as ZK
components with 100% Java API.
Customizing components with pre-compiled Java classes, or by scripting in
your favorite scripting languages,
include but not limited to Java,
Ruby and Groovy.
The choice is yours.
Simple yet flexible threading model.
Thread-safe component handling.
True server-side Modal dialog.
Suspend and resume event listeners freely.
100% Customizable User-Interface factory.
Loading ZUML pages not only from Web contents but also any repository
such as database.
Customizing the features of sessions, desktops and pages.
- ZK-513: Adding objects to ListModelList causes Firefox to complain slow script
- ZK-531: Multi-select issue after ROD
- ZK-518: Selected value in combobox is right aligned in FF5+ if width is smaller than selected option
- ZK-528: Listcell width failed when some listheader set visible is false in IE7 only
- ZK-534: Mousedown in textbox drag wrong target
- ZK-539: Title background not full-filled in groupbox
- ZK-542: StandardThemeProvider/CacheableThemeProvider cannot load norm.xxx.css.dsp when using different theme
- ZK-546: When HTTP session is deserialized, it failed to create session-scoped bean in composer
- ZK-535: Missing border of listheader (classicblue, IE8 only)
- ZK-543: Height issue of listbox when sizedByContent is true
- ZK-576: Panel with vflex=1 cannot fit to the height of Portalchildren (reopen B50-3303725.zul)
- ZK-569: Select Item doesn't work as expected if the listitems containing non visible list items
- ZK-568: Combobox does not scroll to selected item
- ZK-592: ROD Listbox cannot select multiple items with shift + click
- ZK-589: Window in Hlayout the title bar is goen in IE7
- ZK-599: Grid has no vertical scrollbar when height is set by percentage
- ZK-580: Wrong cursor position in draggable listitem (firefox only)
- ZK-508: Texts in multi-column trees are not aligned
- ZK-596: Toolbar in tabbox overlays tabs
- ZK-564: org.zkoss.zul.DefaultTreeNode$TreeNodeChildrenList is not serializable
- ZK-606: Put the hbox include a native component into borderlayout, the south area cannot bre open
- ZK-547: SelectEvent.getSelectItems() does not return multiple selected TreeItems.
- ZK-587: ROD in Listbox cannot render 250,000 items (IE8, IE9)
- ZK-597: Tree not rendering correctly after event
- ZK-398: IE8 hflex="min" with grid and listbox, the column border is gone (B50-ZK-272.zul)
- ZK-395: Opera hflex="min" fail with listbox and tree in auxhead
- ZK-521: Listbox with hflex=1 too small in FF on Linux
- ZK-601: Grid content got wrong position after scroll to right then scroll back with frozen
- ZK-577: Rendering Issue using Datebox with displayedTimeZones
- ZK-610: FieldComparator ignores sort direction for null values
- ZK-620: The north calculate a wrong size when place borderlayout in the second tab (CE/PE only)
- ZK-623: Vbox/Hbox vflex/hflex wrong calculation
- ZK-598: Vflex issue with scrollable listbox
- ZK-548: Zk brezee dont paint all
- ZK-559: Render problem with chrome and ZK release 5.0.9
- ZK-612: The text of the upload button is incorrect in Swedish
- ZK-630: Doublespinner exception with constraint
- ZK-629: Problem in Decimalbox when using Spanish locale from browser
- ZK-637: Cannot set 0 to error-code in the error-reload element
- ZK-631: Datebox format error message not shown with implements CustomConstraint
- ZK-641: Borderlayout label width inconsistent between browsers
- ZK-640: toolbarbutton with no label will display larger width blur box
- ZK-647: If double quotation mark exists in CSS style, style will not properly set
- ZK-664: Use a trendy button to submit a form will submit twice (IE only)
- ZK-660: Dynamically generated accordion tabs cannot be closed
- ZK-658: onChange was fired in formatted doublebox without change the value
- ZK-674: Tab lost if add tabpanel first in accordion mold
- ZK-679: Textbox multi-line start with new-line failed in onCreate event
- ZK-683: constraint messag not showup after lost focus
- ZK-685: Listbox with checkmark and droppable enabled, scrolls to top when first time checked
- ZK-692: The removeDesktop function does not work correctly when closing the browser tab (FF4 or above)
- ZK-696: Panel with height will reduce 1px height (B50-3166478.zul)
- ZK-676: toolbartext attribute doesn't escape HTML
- ZK-699: GroupModel can not running under cluster server
- ZK-700: vflex miscalculated height on IE9
- ZK-471: Series in SimpleCategoryModel when assigned to flashchart object aren't displayed - only 1 series is possible
- ZK-714: listbox data is not loaded when rod is enable
- ZK-721: Removing TreeNode in TreeModel will cause wrong tree display in ROD
- ZK-724: Reset ListModel will cause an exception in ROD
- ZK-727: Datebox constraint failed when set custom error message for before constraint
- ZK-731: Unclosed BufferedReader for org.zkoss.util.Maps