ZK 1.0 Release NoteHome
Released on February 27, 2006. [History]
60 XUL and 82 HTML off-the-shelf components.
- Tabbox, grid, listbox, tree, menu, combobox, datebox, hbox, vbox, window, slider, audio, image, timer, include, iframe...
- Drag and drop supported by all components.
- Notify the onChanging event for any input components, such as textbox, datebox and intbox.
- Auto-complete for combobox.
- Live data for listbox.
- Validation for any input components.
- Java-ready FCKeditor and Dojo components.
Event-driven, server-centric model
- 20 events are supported, onChange, onScroll, onSelect, onShow, onZIndex...
- All event listeners are handled in Java, either by compiled byte-codes or by BeanShell, up to application developers.
- All events are processed at the server.
ZK User-interface Markup Language (ZUML).
- Rich user inteface could be designed in ZUML without programming.
- Scripting in Java (by BeanShell) and EL expressions.
Simple yet flexible threading model.
- Thread-safe component handling.
- True server-side Modal dialog.
- Suspend and resume event listeners freely.