ZK 18.104.22.168 release notes
PE/EE Released on Mar. 20, 2018
ZK 22.214.171.124 is an updated release for ZK 8.5.1. 126.96.36.199 comes with 5 bug fixes, such as datebox js error causing cross-origin errors and including invalidate cause an NPE when WebSocket is enabled, etc.
ZK 8.5 is a major release that takes the best of ZK 8 and continues to push the innovation envelope. A major improvement on MVVM data binding at the client side enlivened pure HTML content with minimal effort. The Fragment component, in combination with Service workers, allows caching and managing offline user data and easier Progressive Web Apps (PWAs) building.
Getting Simpler and Richer
- Bugs fixed
- ZK-3847 - Include invalidate cause an NPE when WebSocket is enabled
- ZK-3893 - NPE with Websockets + include in defer mode
- ZK-3897 - datebox js error causes cross-origin errors
- ZK-3898 - Opening a popup and adding a page level component at the same time cause corrupted dom after ZK 3606
- ZK-3902 - popup.reposition put the popup in the wrong location after zk-3606
- 188.8.131.52 is a hotfix based on 8.5.1. For 8.5.1 new features and bug fixes please check here.